Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What's next?

With just weeks to go until until Over the Moon launches at Market Noel in Birmingham, we are in full swing of production, marketing and styling.  One of our top priorities?  Matching dresses and headware, of course!

I know that may sound silly, but we are really striving to add some joy to people's lives, and we think what better way than looking really amazing while we are selling them products?!

As I'm starting to research what type of headware I should make for our glamorous garb, I am trying to find the most cutting edge ideas out there. First it was fascinators, then it was flower crowns.  What do you think is next in headware?

I love these images from a bridal shoot, mostly because of the amazing, vintage-style headware.  Hmmm.....I might be getting an idea already!





all images from here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!