Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Easy Valentine's Banner

How is it Valentine's Day already?  It seems like I was getting ready for Christmas just yesterday.  Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays, mostly because pink and red is one of my favorite color combos, so I can't pass up the chance to decorate at least a little!

Since I'm short on time, this quick and easy banner was just the thing to mix with my pre-assembled tassel garland and dot garland I already have.


I already had some plain white doilies and also red and pink heart doilies in my craft pile, as well as this pretty blush pink with gold dot ribbon.  I simply stacked the doilies and glued them to the ribbon.

Then I printed the letters (in Rosewood font) and used some metallic gold paint in the white spaces to make for a little extra shimmer.  


Hope you have some fabulous plans for Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!