Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pining for Pink (aka The Lament of Summer's End)

Somehow, I blinked and it was Wednesday night.  How did that happen??  

With only a few days letter of summer before I begin teaching and trying to wrap up some Over the Moon projects, it has been a busy week!

But needless to say, I have still found time to browse pinterest....funny how that happens, right?  It seems that everyone is lamenting the wane of summertime, as I've been seeing a good deal of romantic pinches of pink in people's home decor pins.

I must say, there may be no more exhilarating combination than PINK and CHINOISERIE!





Do you think the Mister would let me get away with this all pink living room......??!!

1 / 2  / 3 / 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!