Friday, August 2, 2013

Fabulous Friday 8.2.2013

I may have only worked 2 days this week, but I cannot express how happy I am that Friday is here!  I am going to a new school system this year to teach, so I had new teacher orientation 2 days this week.  I met some great people and am really pumped about the new year, but MAN am I tired!  I'm not used to this whole "work" thing....

So, this Friday is truly fabulous!  I can already feel myself getting back into my regular routine after a wonderful summer.  

1. Being able to cross "making slip covers" off my summer to-do list!

2. Picking out some shoes, baubles, and bags for a summer of 10 year reunions, part 2!

3. Enjoying a pretty gift from my mother, which has found a spot on my living room coffee table!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!