Thursday, August 15, 2013

Paris Market

As I mentioned in this post, my husband and I took one last summer jaunt to beautiful Savannah.  We saw the river, toured some lovely homes, and visited the SCAD Museum of Art, which, by the way, was fantastic.  
We loved roaming around the squares and finding unusual little stores tucked away in the side streets.  But I have to say, that my favorite store is definitely the Paris Market.

While this magnificent store is not off the beaten path (it's actually on the prominent Broughton Street), it still has funky little treasures and trinkets that feel fresh and yet classic.


And the exterior is just as glamorous as the interior...
 
Check out these presh cafe chairs and tables...
 Oh, and did I mention they have a little coffee bar with delectable snacks inside?  Because they do...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!