Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Boots

With Labor Day weekend approaching, I can't help but be ready for fall!  I am much more into sweaters, boots, and scarves than I am into bikinis, tanks, and shorts.....

This fall I am in the market for some new cowboy boots.  I love to wear boots with jeans or a cute dress in the fall, and last year I plum wore a hole in the bottom of mine.  Ever since we visited Fort Worth last fall, I can't get the idea of a new pair of beautiful boots out of my head!  The last few pairs I have purchased were traditional brown with a little stitching, but this time I'm thinking about stepping up my boot game!  Stepping up to boot!  Giving my style a little kick!  Showing people what I'm all a-boot....and more terrible puns in that vein...


Corral Wing and Cross Snip Toe // Butterly Inlay Boot // Turquoise and Cream Fleur de Lis Boot // Rebel Flag Boot // Distressed Black Razz Boots // Old Gringo Brass Sora Embroided Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!