Friday, May 10, 2013

Fabulous Friday 5.10.13

Three reasons this week was fabulous!

1. So excited to finally take my anniversary necklace from Kitten to the jewelers and having a couple of beautiful cross charms from my mothers attached.  I love how it turned out!


2. Getting to spend time with friends at a really beautiful wedding weekend!  My favorite part?  The rehearsal dinner at Canoe.  I have been wanting to go this picturesque little restaurant for years.  It was totally delish!
 
 
3. The Met Gala. I know that the images were everywhere, but I can't help it, I love them! It's my favorite night of celebrity gawking, because the fashion is simply amazing. My favs? Well, you know I'm a sucker for a gold... 
Giovanna Battalgia via
 
Katy Perry via

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!