Monday, May 6, 2013

Monogram Monday : Mr. & Mrs. Edition

After a fun-filled wedding weekend, this edition of Monogram Monday is dedicated to the Mr. and the Mrs.  There are so many FUN products out there for newly-weds, but how beautiful are these eyelet chair ties?  Gorge.
 
Is the mustache trend played out yet?  I don't care, I still love these glasses!
 
Isn't this cake topper adorbs?  Maybe not for the actual wedding cake, but a shower would be too cute.
 
And you know how I love a paper banner....


These passport cases are awesome.  Is it just me, or is the Mrs. one particularly fetching?!?!
 

 
And these glasses are really just TDF.  I love the different fonts, the layout, everything!  So cute for a first toast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!