Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Wedding

This weekend marks the beginning of wedding season, people!  Kitten (yes, I do call my husband Kitten, and yes, he loves it...sort of) and I are so excited to kick off our season at what will be a beautiful wedding with all of his college roommates in tow!  It's bound to be a blast!

The gift is given, the reservations have been made, but now the important question...what to wear?!?!  Here are some looks that I wish would magically appear in my closet...before tomorrow!








Jewelled Chandelier Earrings // Snakeskin Bello Bangle // Scenery at Sunset Dress //
Bow Top Clutch // Nude Patent Leather Heeled Sandals

 Pink Embroidered Dress and Matching Bag // Platform Pump //
Alexis Bitar Drop Earrings // Lulu Frost Muse Bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!