Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Curtain Call

Lately, I've noticed a bit of a throw-back trend....
Matching curtain and wallpaper patterns.  I can't decide if I love it or if it's just way TOO much....but since I tend to lean that way, I think I love it.
 
And I mean, if Tory Burch has it in her house, it must be chic, right?
 
 
 
And really, if you can afford to go De Gournay for the window AND the wall, wouldn't you?
 
 
You know how I love blue and white...so traditional!
 
The yellow toile here feels fresh and new!  The bedding and lampshade feel like camoflauge, and that black painting really pops.
 
 Here is a a softer take.  I am loving that built in painted in matching tones. Gorge.
 
What's your call?  Tacky or Tasteful?
 
 
1 / 2 / 3/ 4 / 5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!