Friday, April 12, 2013

Fabulous Friday 4.12.13

This Friday is fabulous because I will be celebrating the first birthday of my one and only favorite nephew.  He is the sweetest, smartest, funniest gift God has ever given our family!

My nephew was born just ten days after by brother died.  His birth helped us to wake up in the morning, be excited about something, and push forward.  This past year has been a whirlwind of emotions, and I can think back to just before Paul passed away and Margie was still pregnant.  We had so many wonderful blessings during that time- a beautiful 60th birthday party for my mother and a baby shower for Margie-and my family and I were so excited to celebrate the birth of the little one.

My other sister and I hosted a baby shower for Margie at my house.  It was beautiful.  Mom helped us decorate with spring colors, moss-covered forest animals, and of course, glitter.  We even decorated with some of my grandmother's vintage clothing...those dresses were too cute...like something Shirley Temple would've worn.

I can think of nothing more fabulous than a weekend celebrating a year-long love affair with my favorite baby.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!