Monday, April 8, 2013

Monogram Monday

I can't help it, I can't get enough of monograms.  I literally have to stop myself sometimes before purchasing and think, "Wait, how many monogrammed items do I already have in this room?"  Usually the answer is embarrasingly high.
 
I know that I am probably way too old for this trend, and it makes me seem like a desperate wanna-be college co-ed, but I don't care!  I have always loved monogrammed clothing.  My mother kept one of her monogrammed 3/4 raglan sleeved shirts from high school.  It was kelly green with a pink monogram in the center top of the chest with yellow flowers.  She would let me wear it in high school, and ever since then I have been obsessed!
 
Lately, these Comfort Colors monogrammed shirts are everywhere...and yes, again, I know I am too old.  But when i came across these tanks from Southern Prep Co., I just couldn't help myself!  I am totally in love with the neon orange with the anchor monogram.  Can't help it, won't apologize for it.  Can't wait to wear one of these bad boys on the beach this summer.
 
 
She also makes some super cute hats.

These state shirts are super cute.  Wouldn't these be great for a bachelorette party, if all your girls live in different states?

She even does applique lettering. Heart!
 
Check out more of Southern Prep Co. on Etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!