Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous Friday

What's fabulous this week?  The weather!!
 This weekend, we hope to: 1. Waterproof our deck, 2. Host a wedding shower, and 3. Clean up our yard
Yes, that's me, just lounging in some really amazing swimwear...........JK.

But seriously, last weekend a friend hosted a fundraising party at his house for our upcoming event, the Paul Meyers Memorial Golf Tournament. The weather has FINALLY warmed up, and we played cornhole and washers!  Here's my husband, mid-toss...
We have always loved this bean bag toss game, and playing it got me really excited for Spring because I love, love, LOVE me some lawn games!
 
Check out these awesome cornhole sets you have customized!
 
You can even order custom print bags. SO FUN!  Wouldn't these be great for a wedding or engagment party?
 
Happy weekending everyone!
 
Window shopping on this great paper store's website: Sugar Paper.
Following this new pinterest account and wishing I was in Savannah for the big day: Savannah St. Patrick's Day.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!