Thursday, March 21, 2013

Studio Swag

I came across these amazing paintings of ice cream pops years ago and then lost track of them.  I was so excited to come across them again!  I have been thinking of copy-cating this amazing artist, Joel Penkman on a large-scale for a painting in our kitchen.


 See more of this artist's great work here.
 
I am also in love with these amazing, large-scale paintings by artist Pamela Michelle Johnson.  I am seriously swooning of these hostess cupcakes.  And the chocolate bunnies are just in time for Easter!!  Check our her website to see the actual dimensions on these guys...they're really big!
 
 
And here's a local Birmingham-based artist, Jayne Morgan.  I do not know Jayne, just seen her work around town, and think it is so fun and great!  Aren't these honey bears great?  More of her work here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!