Monday, February 25, 2013

Do You Know...

Do you know Lulie Wallace?  Her paintings are the bomb (yes, I did grow up in the 90's).
They are colorful, fun and full of texture!  I love the way they are loose, but still specific.
The way she uses color really is ingenious.  That ochre outline, bright pops of color and mix of patterns are TDF.
 
I love the muted tones in this piece.  The yellow and the lilac and all that nude...gorgeous.  I need this in my guest room.
 
The composition of these paintings is incredible too.  Not too planned or self-concious, just quirky enough to grab your attention.
Loving that honeycomb texture with that tiny bright red bloom.
















Lulie does custom work too. Check out this bouqet she painted from a picture. What a special way to commemorate an occasion!

I also just realized that she is designing wall murals for Urban Outfitters.  How fun is that?
 
All of these images came from LulieWallace.com.  Go check her out!


 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!