Monday, February 18, 2013

Day-Dreaming

Over the weekend I was definitely day-dreaming of re-decorating. I have been in total love with a gray wall and lots of gold finishes and accessories. Of course, I tend to lean a bit on the opulent side...I mean, I love a gilded mirror, but a gray/gold combo can also have a modern edge. 
 
I love these gray-washed wood walls, but that light fixture is what really takes this room to the next level! I also love that sleek round table.
 
 
Aren't these rooms dreamy? I would die for a gold molding like the ones in either of these!  Did you notice that ceramic face-garden stool in the first image? I also love those two-toned metallic chairs in the second pic. And girl, you know I love a ginger jar.

This vignette is really more my style. It's that plum tufted velvet ottoman that really sets this scene. Gorge. And that black and white abstract painting compliments the gray and gold beautifully.  And I'll take those cool obelisiks too...been looking for some like that...

I love, love, LOVE this room.  Check out that molding.  And the way the giant geometric carpet echoes the ceiling is genius.  The gold accessories here really pop.

This is such a perfect shade of gray.  And that brass lamp shade?  Come on....!
Do you love this gray and golf combo as much as I do?
 
 
 1 here / 2 here / 3 here / 4 here  / 5&6 here
 
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post , totally loving the 1st image ! amazing!

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gray and gold if you follow me on pinterest!

    Over The Moon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!