Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gold & Gray

 Ok, guys, here it is....my dream living room.  After looking at all those rooms featured on yesterday's post, I just HAD to create my own room! I actually have this same chandelier, so I guess I'm part of the way there....ha...
 
It's my dream to have acrylic curtain rods with brass rings.  I came across a way to make a less expensive version here.  Maybe one day...
 
And can you believe that sofa is from the Home Depot?  And it's only $749?!?!  I love it.  It's the perfect mix of clean modern lines with a warm, sexy vibe.  I think pairing it with a more traditional set of slip-covered chairs is definitely the way to go!!!

How about that metallic zebra hide rug, ya'll?


1/  23 / sofa45  / 6 / 7  / 8  / 9
Background Color: Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!