Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gold & Mint

After writing last week about my Gold & Gray obsession and realizing that I'm really just obsessed with gold and any other color, I've decided that I will just do a regular post of Gold & __________.  So this week's gold post will be Gold & Mint!
 
Gold is so great in anything-interiors, fashion...heck, even food.  And I'm loving the promise of Spring that the color mint brings....come on, Spring!  It's soft and feminine, with just the right touch of retro.    


 I am particularly loving that art deco cake!  Makes me want to re-wind and plan my wedding all over!  Well, almost makes me want to do that....

And I'm dying for a pair of cap-toed heels.  These have a soft, brushed gold toe.  And that mint and gold watch is killer....and a steal at only $23!

On a side note, did you know that I write a post 5 days a week: M-F?  I don't always share the posts on Facebook because I don't want to be too annoying.  But if you are enjoying the blog, make sure to check it daily or subscribe to my RSS feed, by email, or by Bloglovin!  If you read a lot of blogs and don't do Bloglovin, you should check it out! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!