Thursday, February 28, 2013

Studio Swag

Ok people, I'm back!  It's been a looooooooooooong time since I've completed a series of works (nursery art, not-withstanding).  I'm not totally finished yet, but here's a little sneak peek....

Even though its been a while since I've made a finished piece, I've continued to keep a sketchbook.  I think a sketchbook is really important!  It lets me experiment without being committal.
 
 
As you can see, I like to mix media...watercolor, acrylic, pen, pencil.  You name it, it's getting some action in the sketchbook...

Decoupage angels with cornicopia's of flowers?  Duh.
 
Crayons?  Yes, please.  Picture of an old dude?  Sure, I'll use it.
 
 Stayed tuned for new work on Over The Moon!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!