Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's for a Prepster

I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day!  I love this holiday because I can celebrate all the wonderful people I love that surround me.  I am so fortunate to have an amazing family and friends.
 
While I think that Valentine's is a time to celebrate anyone in your life that you love, I do try to get a little something special for my mister, to show him how much I appreciate all his wonderfulness.  If your mister is anything like mine, he's a bit of a prepster....
 
Doesn't that whale tie clip just make your day?  So awesome.
 
And the hat and belt are by a Birmingham-based brand, State Traditions, that makes really great stuff for ANY state you live in!  AND they make them in university colors, so you can have a more classy way to express your Roll Tide....

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a delightful comment!